where art thou

Oh the blasphemy! Oh the sacrilege!

Just think how it’ll feel if you’ve build a lake, picking each and every individual drop with love and care; and suddenly see the lake’s evaporate right in front of you.
How would you feel if you’ve build a garden of love; each and every flower handpicked; all these to just get wiped out in a hurricane?

Oh the pain, the lost!!

With no rags to pick on, we’ll have to re-build the world just like Noah. But at least Noah had his family and God’s heavenly instructions… what do I’ve with me L…

Oh lord, my poor iPod, where art thou!!
All of 25gb of songs… where will I get thee now?

Lord give me courage!!!

2 comments:

CuriousCat said...

You lost your iPod??
How could you? How could you be your regular careless self even with your iPod??
I really hope you find it!
Btw, did you check the bathroom cabinet? History has taught us that things mysteriously end up there!

CuriousCat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.