miles to go before we meet

Long distance relationship, not that I've personally spent much energy or time on it, but I have observed a few from really close quarters; and my word, is it not hard to maintain, sustain rather? No matter how old the relationship, what kind of person involved, it definitely needs a lot of extra care and nurturing which can at times be really painful!!! At times it leads you to start doubting the very core of a relationship.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder; and so the saying goes... but when you put time into the picture it really takes a beating.

I am not a total cynic; I've actually come to terms with a lot of things within myself and have concluded that I am not totally heartless. So I'll not make any conclusions and give it total thumbs down. But I am pretty sure, whoever's come off this successfully will have a long and happy aftermath...

--amen

No comments: