Everything for world peace! \m/

Those precious little minutes of sleep you can squeeze in between the alarm snooze in the morning, what i wouldn't do to have a little more of those daily. Looking back at these small leisure's in life which we have to give up daily, sometimes I wonder why? Why do we've to give these up? For a greater good? Do we get world peace if I skip that wonderful 5 mins of heavenly sleep? Do my avoiding these small sins really make a difference to anybody but me?Why do we have to slog day in day out?To what end?Humans are a selfish being. Every single act we do can be traced back to a small ounce of self fulfillment that we get or feel we'll get out of the act.I wouldn't flinch a bit when I say I've never done a single totally selfless act my entire life. Show me a guy who says otherwise and I'll show you ten guys from Venus. Man I can go on and write probably thousand and a half pages to prove I am correct but then deep down you know I am right, so!

No comments: