Time to move on...

All humans are same in their uniqueness. We all still try to find amongst the group, people whom we can identify with. Taking unknowingly the 1st little steps in forming boundaries, stonewalling a few people out while trying to stick with only a few. This is truly a basic human instinct and I guess we really have no way of working around this.

Now, while growing up, mom use to tell me don’t give someone the chance to bring out the thief in themselves; as I grew older I kind of realized this basically meant everyone has inside them the “Jekyll and Hyde”. Why make the potion in the 1st place then is one question I want to ask everyone? Coming up with the potion, the reaction of which one cannot control, does it mean we all intrinsically want to bring out the Hyde in us?

If in case you are totally lost in what I am trying o explain here, I am referring to some of the revered institutions we as humans have developed over generations; institutions like Religion in the form of faith, division based on Nationality. Why do we continue to stick to these potions when we cannot control what follows? These divide breeds nothing except hatred.

Shouldn’t we be just making things easier for ourselves by just differentiating good and evil? Why should we give our future generation these bad potions?

1 comment:

bonitas said...

cumplir con las bonitas