quick, say something!!!

Every once in a while my girlfriend would ask me to say something nice; this would generally elicit a blank response from me.

I would always end up thinking, were we not talking something nice just now? What exactly would qualify as ‘nice’? What if I say something stupid and she gets mad?

Basically it would make my mind go blank?

These few experiences let me to wonder if its same for all the male species of the world or was it just me.

Then I thought of consulting the almighty, know-it-all master GOOGLE; and google confirmed I wasn’t the only one of my species. This was a rather common and widespread phenomenon.

Also somebody had already grabbed hold of the idea(albeit clumsily) and tried to turn it into a business venture.

Try quick in case you want to see for yourself.

1 comment:

Idle Mind said...

Cute one!
:D :D why did you google, u shud have just asked me :P